Sunday, August 10, 2014



Hi there, Crash here.  Sorry I'm a day late.  I kept trying to remind mom that it was my turn to write, but she didn't listen to me.  She was too busy unpacking and organizing from her last trip.  She went to visit someone named George Washington.  He wasn't there, but his house was so she wandered through it and all the property.  I don't think she wants to buy it, at least I hope not.  I wasn't too happy with her last move.

I like it here, but the ride here was awful.  Burnie was meowing the whole time, so I tried singing to quiet him.  It didn't work, so I went to sleep.  But then I woke up and got car sick so, when we got to the house, mom let us out of our carriers and said this is the last place we'll ever live in.  The only time we will leave is when we die.  I'm not too crazy about that idea, dying.

Everything else here is good.  Mom stocked the closet with our favorite foods and she even bought us some new dry food, but no new toys.  Last week I dug my lobster out of the toy box and had some fun with it.  There's nothing like an oldie but a goodie.

Life is good.

No comments: