Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Purrfect Arch


Burn here.  I must tell you all about the very best commercial I just saw on TV.  It's for cats.  It's called the Purrfect Arch.

All you have to do is rub against it and it takes all your loose fur, and I could really use that.  Whenever mom combs me, she says that there's enough fur to make another cat.  I think she's kidding, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, back to the commercial.  There were a lot of cats rubbing themselves against this arch and they really seemed to be enjoying it.  I couldn't stop staring at the TV.  They were purring so loud, I heard them clear across the room.  I guess that's why they call it the Purrfect Arch.  I wonder if the cats come with it.

I wish mom would buy one for me.  Maybe, if I'm very good and don't stare at Crash too much, she will.  If not, Christmas is coming, maybe Santa will bring one for me.

No comments: