Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hi all, this is an old picture of me, but this is what I did today.

It was a beautiful day today, not as windy as it usually is, so mom opened a window and the sliding door so that Burnie and I could get some fresh air.  It was so nice.  I saw a lot of cars and people walking, but I didn't see any birds.  Guess they are still on their way up from the south.

As usual, Burnie tried to bother me while I was in the window, so I growled at him.  Then mom came around and shot Burnie.  He wasn't hurt, she just shoots him with water.  Then she picked him up and put him by the door.  So I got curious and got out of the window and went to the door and  Burnie.  Then mom yelled at me for making a fuss at Burnie.

There's just no pleasing some people.

All that fresh air has made me tired.  Time for a nap.  See you soon.

No comments: