Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Happy Easter

I thought I was going to have a very quiet Easter, but then my niece called me to invite me to celebrate Easter with her, her husband, her mother and her sisters and their husbands.  It was wonderful to spend the day with them.  They are such a happy and interesting group.

Everyone  brought something for our dinner which was delicious and I brought dessert.  Just before dessert, they dimmed the lights and brought out a birthday cake and started singing.  I wondered whose birthday it was, then I realized it was for me.  I was so surprised and pleased that they thought of me.

I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful family.

1 comment:

angelfitz@aol.com said...

DEAR MOM,

WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE FOR YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I'M GLAD IT WAS

SUCH A NICE ONE.