Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hi there, it's me Burnie.  See that picture of me?  That's how I've been feeling the last two days.

Yesterday, mom left to get beautified.  She was gone all day and my snack was very late.  She wasn't home long when she went out again.

Today, she went out again and we didn't get our snack until very late.  At least she's home now and I won't let her go out again tonight.

Otherwise, we had a nice quiet week.  Crash is leaving me pretty much alone, maybe that's  because I haven't stared at her lately.  The sun is getting brighter and I can sit in the window again.  I really like that, it feels so good and it makes my leg feel  better.  I wish we could have sun all day long and that it never gets dark.

Well, that's about it for now, talk to you soon.  Burnie

No comments: