Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hi, it's me Crash.  That picture of me is from a long time ago, when I was young.  I can't jump that high anymore.  It was so much fun to be able to look down on everyone and make them worry that I was going to jump down on them.  Maybe with a little practice I can do that again.
 
Speaking of jumping, this week I did something I used to do.  I was able to jump into mom's big bathtub and run around in it.  There was no water in the tub, so it was fun.
 
I heard that something was done with the clocks that makes it stay light longer in the day.  This may be good for some people, but we cats don't like it.  It's so dark in the morning that mom sleeps later and we have to go wake her up.  You know, we get hungry and we can't open the cans of food ourselves.
 
We've had some sunny days and I've been able to luxuriate in the sun.  One of these days, Mom will open the door and let the sun come in the stormdoor.  I like that, it's so nice and warm. 
 
Well, that's about it for now.  I think I'll jump onto the windowsill and watch the world go by.  Maybe someone will walk their dog past my house and I can growl and hiss and scare the dog.  Or, maybe not.  I may just take a nap in the sun.
 
Talk to you soon.

No comments: