Monday, November 25, 2013

I Love Penny

Penny machines, that is.

Today, with about 200 of my neighbors, I went to Atlantic City.  It must be a year since I was last there.  So there I was, with some cash and my new "system".

When I started going to AC several years ago, I couldn't understand how people could play the penny machines and win.  After all, they were just playing with pennies.  I also couldn't understand the games so I stayed away.

One day, I was having horrible luck so I decided to stretch my money and play the pennies even though I didn't understand them.  Well, bells started ringing and money started coming my way.  I was a convert.  Now, I very rarely play any other machine.

Back to today and my "system".  It's very simple really.  When my credits reach a certain point, usually about $20 more than I put in, I cash out and put the coupon away.  I save those coupons until the end of the day and cash them all in.  Some days there only a few and other days there is a stack of them.

Today was one of those days.  When I cashed in, I realized that I had won a bit.  Then I headed to the Ladies Room and counted my money in the privacy of the stall and discovered that I had won quite a bit - $150 to be exact.  I am so happy.

When can I go again?

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I've never enjoyed gambling. Maybe I would with pennies.