Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Told You So

I really hate it when people say "I told you so", but today I have to.  Last year I wrote about my suspicions  about the unemployment numbers.  I doubted the sudden drop so soon before the election and the rise right after the election.  I suspected that someone had "cooked" the books.

Now, it seems that I was right.  Today, the NEW YORK POST has an article saying that the census department made up the numbers.  You can read about it here.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-2012-election-jobs-report/

You have to wonder if the election would have turned out differently if the true numbers had been released to the public.

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Very smart, you are. I actually hadn't put much thought into it but yeah - it didn't seem right. I just can't get over this administration - so corrupt and not a bit ashamed.

Anonymous said...

Of course. I heard someone say this week that Romney was right on all counts.
three years is a long time.