Friday, October 4, 2013

My Ipod

I have the most unusual, or most amazing, Ipod ever.

When I turned it on today, I was surprised to see that today is Thursday, March 5, 1970.  Isn't that remarkable.  I don't think that Ipods were even invented back then.  Of course, it would be nice to be that age again.

Then I turned on the calendar feature and it is now Tuesday, December 22, 2009.  Where did the years go?  I haven't even done my Christmas shopping or decorating or even baking yet!

According to the weather ap, which was updated back to March 5, 1970, the temperature is 86 degrees, and the time is 12:10 AM.

At least it's the right date, day and time for the stockmarket report.

I know I can change the settings and bring everything up to date, but I think I'll keep it, I feel so young.  Besides, how many people do you know who had an Ipod back in the 70's?

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

You were obviously well ahead of your time!