Sunday, March 25, 2012

Obama Campaign

Have you seen the latest t-shirt offered for sale by the Obama Campaign?  I have and I think it is utterly classless. 

I know that standards have been very relaxed lately, too relaxed in my opinion.  You hear vulgar language all over now, but I would think that the president of the United States would know better than to advertise that his office has no control over their speech.

In case you haven't seen it, his new slogan is, "HEALTH REFORM STILL A BFD.  We all know what that means.

Since the president has been mentioning his girls in speeches lately, I wonder if they will be proudly wearing these shirts, or they only for the common people.  Those ignorant enough to support him.

How can we expect anyone to respect the office of the president, or even our country when he resorts to such common street language.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true! He is full of double standards and conflicking messages! Wrong

Anonymous said...

I cannot respect this president...he has made a mockery of the office and caused terrible divisivness in this country.

Snooty Primadona said...

Dear Lord! Don't even get me started! Right now this country is in trouble, deep.

Personally, I feel like we're all on the Titanic, and it's sinking fast...

Anonymous said...

No kidding, on the Titanic...without lifeboats! Yes,these are ultra-scary times...no honesty to be found anywhere and the mainstream media is hawking lies day in and day out...sickening!