Sunday, April 17, 2011

Travels

I spent this past week visiting my son in Seattle, but more about that at a later date. It was a wonderful trip.

Waiting on the security line in the SeaTac Airport, I met a couple of people. There were two women who asked to go ahead since they were short on time to meet their connection flight. I don't remember if they were going to Beijing or returning from Beijing. They started talking to the woman behind me who was going to Rome. Such wonderful trips, such special places.

They asked me where I was going and I hated to admit it, but I was honest and told them, "Newark". Does it sound any more boring or ordinary than that?

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

You were gone for a week and the kitties didn't post at all? Slackers!

Snooty Primadona said...

Hahahaha! It beats the heck out of telling someone you're going home to Midland, Texas. They always say, "Ohhh...". Which translates to, "You poor dear...".