Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blog Problems

I know I haven't written much lately. I still have more to talk about my trip to Seattle, but right now I'm sulking.

For some reason I can't upload any of my pictures even though I'm doing everything the same as always. I wanted to include some from the Tulip Festival. There aren't too many since Spring has been slow in coming to Seattle. I did see some daffodils. They were beautiful when seen from a distance, just like a carpet of yellow. I can just imagine how beautiful the tulips would have been, seas of red, white and yellow. I've seen pictures from previous years and I'm sorry I missed them.

If you would like to see pictures from this year's festival, go to my son's blog at http://cromely.blogspot.com. (I haven't quite gotten the hang of linking no matter how much I try.) His pictures are wonderful.

No comments: