Sunday, December 13, 2015



Burnie here.  I know I haven't written lately, but I haven't been feeling too well lately.  I had planned on writing a note yesterday, but I was so busy celebrating and time just got away from me.

Why was I celebrating? You ask.  I just got some very good news.  I visited the doctor the other day and I went there in my new carrier.  No, that's not the good news, although the new carrier is pretty nice, but I still don't like going for a ride in the car.  But that's another story.

The good news is that my glucose levels have come way down and the doctor believes that my diabetes is now under control.  Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that I don't have to get stuck by that needle twice a day, I just get a little more than originally.

Mom really has her hands full these days.  She took Crash to the doctor too and the doctor said that Crash is hyperthyroid and also needs medicine twice a day, only she doesn't need a needle, she just gets her medicine rubbed into her ears.

Mom doesn't think she'll be doing much travelling in the future because we would have to go to a cat hotel (hospital) while she's away and that costs a whole lot of money.  Yea! We'll do anything to keep her home.

No comments: