Monday, December 17, 2007

Misplaced Food

Yesterday I had a small party at my home. I thought I had everything organized and under control.


I'm a very independent person and rarely accept help from my guests. I did make an exception yesterday and let someone put food on the table while I grated the cheese. Everything went well and I even accepted help clearing the table after dinner.


This morning while I was cleaning up and putting things away in my utensil drawer, I discovered a block of cheese. Evidently, when I finished grating the cheese, I put it back in the storage bag and put it in the drawer instead of the refrigerator. I guess I cot confused while I was telling people what to do. I've heard of other people putting food in strange places when they were distracted, but this is the first time I've ever done this.

3 comments:

Cromely said...

It must be genetic. More than once I've put the ice cream on top of my GF's freezer. She's never sure where she's going to find her food items after I've been in her refrigerator.

Then there was that time I found my phone in the fridge, but that's another story...

Anonymous said...

I haven't done the food thing yet, but a couple times, I found myself attempting to change the TV channel with my cell phone.
Also, I've found my lost glasses on top of my head more than once. Who's putting them there?!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess that phones in a refrigerator must be a "male thing". As females, we know that phones are never far from our side; whereby, the males are never far from the fridge. My son left ours there only last week. And so it goes........
PF/SSS