Wednesday, October 10, 2007

CRICKETS, PART II

Yesterday I heard another cricket, this time in the garage. It's beginning to look like an invasion.


Tonight, I noticed that Crash and Burn weren't hovering around me like they usually do. I went looking for them and found them in the kitchen around the stove. It seems the kitchen cricket ventured out of his hiding place, probably to look for food. Both cats were fascinated, they were just watching the cricket. It was left to me to get several paper towels, pick up the cricket, run it under water and throw it out.


I always thought that cats were natural hunters, I think these two are the exceptions. They even seem annoyed that I took their "friend" away from them.


In case you're keeping score on the cricket hunt, it's Cats 0, Mom 2.

No comments: