Friday, September 7, 2007

Cats

My vacation lasted two weeks and while I was away my neighbor took care of my cats. Even though I warned her that Burn likes to hide, she did get concerned when he was missing for two days. She even called another friend to help her look for him. As usual, he just walked into the room when he felt like it. I did discover his possible hiding place. I had left a small travel bag unzipped on the floor and the other day I saw him climb into it. He just loves boxes and hiding places.

Crash is now driving me crazy. She won't let me out of her sight. She follows me around the house. Maybe I should just walk around the house, she needs the exercise. I guess she's glad I'm home, or maybe she's just hungry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK MOM. YES, GETTING TO ONE'S OWN BED IS COMFORTING AFTER A TRIP IS OVER. AS JUDY GARLAND SAID ONCE, "THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME".
PF/SSS