Monday, January 30, 2017

Recent Protests

I woke up very early this morning, too early to get up and start the day.  I turned on the TV and all I heard about were the protests about the president's latest orders that would delay the entry of refugees and immigrants from seven middle east countries with terrorist ties until they could be properly vetted.

I think I have a solution to the problem.  Everyone who protests should agree to sponsor and house a refugee as soon as they arrive in the country.  This way, we would know the whereabouts of the refugee and the liberals who protest would be showing the world that they are not all talk and no action.  I'm sure many of these people have room in their homes and hearts for one or two of the people who have been forced from their homes or wish to live in our country instead of the turbulent middle east.

Come on all you Hollywood celebrities who have given speeches welcoming the refugees and immigrants, open your homes and truly welcome these people.

1 comment:

Snooty Primadona said...

I'm in total agreement. Let them open their homes to these wonderful refugees. I'm so tired of all the whining. I think they are afraid that if they let Trump do his job he will show everyone how easy it really is to run the country efficiently. Then they will be exposed for the frauds they really are. I've never seen and heard such nastiness toward the POTUS. It's disgraceful.