Saturday, August 1, 2015

Burnie Here




Hi all, I know I haven't written lately.  Everything's OK.  I'm still having a little trouble controlling my sugar levels.  I had to go to the doctor last week and she gave me more insulin.  I did let mom know how unpleased I was to be going.  I wouldn't go into my carrier, I thought that she would decide that I didn't have to go, but she used Crash's carrier which is very big.  I made the trip miserable for her, I meowed the whole way.

I had to stay at the doctor's for a whole day while they kept sticking me with needles and checking me out.  They also gave me some medicine for my leg.  It looks like a little fish and I was fooled for the first couple of days.  Then I found out it isn't a fish at all.  Sometimes I eat it, sometimes I don't.

I get thirsty a lot, so you can see in the picture that I'm guarding my water dish.  It's so much fun.  Crash is afraid of me and won't drink if I'm guarding the dish.  Then, she complains when mom picks her up so she can drink from the faucet.  Mom calls me a bully because I take advantage of Crash's being afraid of me.  I think it's fun.

Well, that's about it for now.  I'll try to write more often, that is, if mom lets me.

1 comment:

Snooty Primadona said...

So sorry to hear about Burnie's diabetes. I didn't even know cats could get that... and cats are the worst about taking pills! Get Crash his own water bowl!!!