Sunday, January 18, 2015

Burnie

Hi, it's me Burnie.  I know it's the wrong day and I haven't written in a while, but there's a good reason.

I've been too weak to get to the computer.  I made the mistake about two months ago of sitting on the scale when mom was around.  She saw that I've gotten a little heavy.  I only weigh 20 pounds, but she thinks that's a lot.

The first thing she did was cut out our afternoon snack.  Now we only get half a can of food each.  That wasn't too bad at first because we still had our dry food.  Now I noticed that since the bowl is empty, it hasn't been refilled for a few days.  I think she's trying to starve us.

I'm so hungry that all I can do is sleep.  I don't even have the energy to play or chase Crash.

Is there someone I can report mom to for cat abuse.  Really, only 1/2 can of food.  That's not enough for a cat.  Maybe I'll go chew on a leaf from one of her plants.  That'll show her.

No comments: