Saturday, December 6, 2014

Burnie here

 This is one of my favorite times of the year.  Winter is coming!

That's when mom takes out her furry throws.  I don't know why they're called throws, they're placed neatly on the furniture and just sit there.  No one throws them around.

She puts them on her bed and sometimes I sleep there.  It's so cozy.
 
 
 
There's one on a chair in the living room.  I like that one too, but I can't hide when I'm sleeping on that one because it's white and I'm black and white.
 

 
 
Here I am on my favorite.  You can see me here because mom used the flash when she took my picture.  Usually, you can only see the whites of my feet and face.
 




 
I really, really like these fur things because I don't have to share them.  Crash is afraid of them, she won't even walk on them.  Silly Crash.
 
I guess you saw some of the Christmas stuff in the pictures.  We'll talk about that another day.  Until then, it's time for my nap.  See ya.

No comments: