There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Burnie here

 This is one of my favorite times of the year.  Winter is coming!

That's when mom takes out her furry throws.  I don't know why they're called throws, they're placed neatly on the furniture and just sit there.  No one throws them around.

She puts them on her bed and sometimes I sleep there.  It's so cozy.
 
 
 
There's one on a chair in the living room.  I like that one too, but I can't hide when I'm sleeping on that one because it's white and I'm black and white.
 

 
 
Here I am on my favorite.  You can see me here because mom used the flash when she took my picture.  Usually, you can only see the whites of my feet and face.
 




 
I really, really like these fur things because I don't have to share them.  Crash is afraid of them, she won't even walk on them.  Silly Crash.
 
I guess you saw some of the Christmas stuff in the pictures.  We'll talk about that another day.  Until then, it's time for my nap.  See ya.

No comments: