Sunday, July 6, 2014

Burn Speaks

 
Hi, it's me Burn.  I'm a little late this week.  We got confused with the 4th of July holiday.  Did you have a good one?
 
I did.  It was much better than where I used to live when I was just a kitten.  There were so many fireworks banging and banging and popping and I used to get so scared.  Now, it's so nice and quiet, I don't mind at all.
 
Crash and I haven't been getting along too well lately.  She comes up to me all nice and sweet, she sniffs me and then she takes a swing at me.  I'm too surprised to do anything except just sit there.  Sometimes I give her a nasty look, but mostly I just stand there and then she walks away.  I just don't know what's gotten into that cat.
 
We got a new seat/scratcher and if mom ever puts the pictures in the computer, I'll show you how comfortable it is.  Crash and I take turns sleeping on it.
 
Well that's the latest from here.  Talk to you soon.

No comments: