Saturday, June 28, 2014

Crash Speaks





Crash here.  I'm sorry that I'm a little late tonight, but mom went out to dinner and stayed out way too late.  It's almost bedtime.

Well, things have been pretty good here, but somebody got in trouble today.  Mom heard someone scratching on the furniture and she yelled.  I don't know who it could be, but I was sitting at mom's feet.  So, she went to the store and bought us some new scratching things.  One is a scratching post with two toys attached, I liked that right away.  The other is a sort of seat or couch that we can use as a scratcher  I was a little afraid of it at first, but I got used to it.  Mom didn't take the time to take any pictures of us with our new toys.  Maybe next week.

Mom has been in and out all week.  She's getting very social.  I don't like it one bit.  She's supposed to stay home and keep Burn and me company.  I heard rumors that she's going to be taking a trip soon.  I guess that means we'll be left alone again.  I really don't know why she likes going away and leaving us home.  I'd really like to take some of those trips with her.  Maybe some day I'll sneak into her bag and then she'll have to take me.

Well, it's time for bed, talk to you soon.

No comments: