Saturday, January 5, 2019

Life

Tonight, since it's almost time to dismantle the tree and put all the decoration away I decided it was time I sat down and relaxed by the tree.

I turned the tv off, dimmed the lights and sat down by the tree.  It was too quiet so I asked Alexa to play Montovani.  I sat there enjoying a glass of chardonnay, my favorite music and some chocolate and realized that life indeed is good. But me being me, I couldn't sit still for very long.

Naturally, it could be better - I could be a few pounds lighter, I could have my family closer, but all things considered, my life is great.  I have my health, a nice house (although I would love to win the HGTV dream home), good friends and a wonderful family. I reconnected with old friends and made new ones.

Can it get any better?

No comments: