Monday, November 29, 2010

Pet Peeve

I have a new Pet Peeve and maybe, just maybe, it borders on discrimination.

My problem is with the machine, I don't know what you would call it, that you swipe your credit card and then sign. I'm lefthanded and these machines are set up for righthanded people. Whenever I try to turn it to make it easier to write, I usually separate the top from the base. It's not set up to turn.

These machines used to be more flexible, I could turn them to make it easier for me. My signature is bad enough, but having to write in the odd position makes it 100 times worse.

Do you think this is lefthanded discrimination?

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

You know, I never thought about that. You're right, that would have to be difficult. As a right handed person, I apologize.

Anonymous said...

That must be why my husband has so much trouble as he is left handed.