Saturday, October 31, 2015



Burnie here.  I know it's been a while since I've been able to write.  Let me fill you in on what's been going on.  First, mom went on another of her geographical explorations.  She spent some time in Italy where she saw "David"

 Then she went to a couple of other places. And saw the sun rise


 
And the sun set



She also saw a lot of art


 
And she also learned to cook



But did I get any of that good looking food.  NO!!!

And where was I when she was out gallivanting.  She stuck me in the hospital, not because I was sick again, but because I needed to get my shot twice a day and mom couldn't ask any of her friends to stick me with a needle twice a day.  Oh well, the service was good in the hospital and Crash stayed home, so she didn't get a chance to bother me.

Just because mom left me and Crash behind when she went away for two long weeks, here's a picture of her when she went to visit the mountain of marble.


It looks like they made her work for her fun.
 
Now that she's back, she's already planning her next trip sometime in the Spring.  I hope she lets me write again before she goes away again.

No comments: