Friday, September 20, 2013

Problems

Tomorrow we are having an Arts & Craft show in our community.  I'll be submitting my photos.

I had thought I was all caught up and ready for the show, but I was sitting at my computer this morning and one of the pictures in the screen saver caught my eye.  I suddenly realized that I hadn't seen any of my Yellowstone pictures.  I went to the file and started printing them.  I particularly liked these






I started printing them.  Then my problems began.  The printer stopped; I checked to see the problem.  I was out of ink even though I just put in a new cartridge yesterday.  So, I changed my clothes and went to Staples to buy more toner.  Unfortunately, they were out of the kind I needed.  Oh well, I can always use my other printer which doesn't print as well, but I can use it in a pinch.

I checked the ink supplies there, replaced where needed and started to print.  After letting about 5 pictures go through I noticed that there are lines all through the pictures.

I guess I'll have to make do with the many photos already printed and save some of my favorites for next year.

Now, I better start ordering enough ink and paper for those pictures.

Now all I have to do is make some refreshments and wrap some door prizes for tomorrow.

No comments: