Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cars

Well, today I did it. I bought a new car. I hadn't planned on actually buying today, I thought I was just going to order it.

When I got to the dealership, I changed my mind, I originally wanted fabric seats and the basic Forester. The more I thought about it, the more I really wanted heated seats available only with the leather upholstery. In the winter, I like to drive without my coat since it's very bulky, so I really need the heat. I had to upgrade in order to get the heated seats. Then, there were no more cars with that upgrade available. So I went higher. I now have my heated seats, a navigation system, heated side mirrors and more that I can't remember.

I was a nervous wreck driving home, but I made it. When I got home I found an e-mail from my insurance company. They offered me more for my old car than I expected, a nice bonus. And as an even better bonus, I put the down payment on the new car on my credit card so I can get miles. I think I'll do the same when I pay the balance. Love those miles.

No comments: